Broshuis Holland fully independent suspension and steering European Low loader for Tamiya 1:14 scale trucks.
Nooxion launched a 1:14 low loader model with electronic steering and independent suspension simulation system, with equipment rack on the front a special 7 axle heavy-duty cargo special trailer.
- The suspension steering system adopts the same structure as the real trailer. It can realize follow-up steering and lateral walking.
- On the side of the trailer you can also install appropriate number of drag plates according to actual needs.
- Servo waterproof high-power steering gear 26kg, the trailer can handle a maximum load of 100kg.
- The first independent suspension same as the real model.
- Trailer adopts modular design of the real model, you can achieve personalized adjustable design such as lengthening and shortening the trailer 40cm.
- Full wheel steering the same steering mode as the real trailer has.
- The axle and steering gears are connected to each wheel directly to ensure the accuracy of the steering.
- The electronic independently steering module developed by Nooxion Model controls all steering actuators.
- All Steering sensors of vehicles use Hall sensors
- Steering servos use 26kg metal high torque waterproof steering engines. The follow-up steer effect is similar to that of the real trailer.
- The 7 axle heavy trailer weighs only 7kg and is made of high strength aluminium alloy.
- Total length 120 cm extended 160cm
- 4x rear light units incl. LED’s
- 12 sidelight units incl. LED’s
- 2 rear working light units incl. LED’s
- 28 Michelin Tires + 2 for the wheel on the front side
- 2 spear Rims for front mounting
- Mud flaps 12x small 1 Large
- Trailer stickers
- Broshuis 3D Logo 3x
Hand-made low loader
The low loader is a hand-made realistic precision piece of art. All wheels turn and you can covert your 7 axle trailer into a 5 axle trailer because the Nooxion is build out of modules just like the real low loader. The Nooxion 7 axle trailer fit with all Tamiya truck models.